Close to Star Casino and Pitt Street Mall, Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour provides a poolside bar, a free daily manager’s reception and a rooftop terrace. Indulge in aromatherapy, a massage and a body treatment at the on-site spa. The on-site French cuisine restaurant, Atelier by Sofitel, features ocean views. In addition to designer shops on-site and a coffee shop/cafe, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
Other Highlights Include
- An outdoor pool with sunloungers
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), valet parking (surcharge) and express check-out
- Babysitting (surcharge), a porter/bellboy and ATM/banking services
- A 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a lift
- Guest reviews give top marks for the helpful staff
Rooms at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
All 590 rooms offer comforts, such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, as well as thoughtful touches, such as pillow menus and laptop-friendly workspaces. Guest reviews speak positively of the cleanliness rooms at the property.
- Bathrooms with designer toiletries and children’s dressing gowns
- 55-inch Smart TVs with premium channels
- Wardrobes/cupboards, separate sitting areas and free infant beds
Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour is located in Sydney Central Business District, a neighbourhood in Sydney, and is in the entertainment district and on the waterfront. Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area’s natural beauty can explore Coogee Beach and Bondi Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what’s happening at The Domain or Sydney Cricket Ground. Spend some time exploring the area’s activities, including outlet shopping.