Located close to World Square Shopping Centre and Chinatown Night Market, Rydges Sydney Central provides a corner/local shop, a coffee shop/cafe and dry cleaning/laundry services. For some rest and relaxation, visit the sauna or the hot tub. Be sure to enjoy a meal at Albies Restaurant, the on-site buffet restaurant. Free in-room WiFi is available to all guests, along with a bar and a gym.
Other Highlights Include
- Swimming pool with sunloungers
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), self-parking (surcharge) and an electric car charging station
- An indoor pool, a computer station and luggage storage
- Concierge services, tour/ticket information and ATM/banking services
- Guest reviews speak highly of the helpful staff and location
Rooms at Rydges Sydney Central
All 309 rooms offer comforts, such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, in addition to thoughtful touches, such as pillow menus and laptop-friendly workspaces. Guests reviews say good things about the clean rooms at the property.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets and free cots/infant beds
- Eco-friendly toiletries, showers and hairdryers
- Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- Wardrobes/cupboards, LED light bulbs and fridges
Rydges Sydney Central is located in Surry Hills, a neighbourhood in Sydney, and is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Capitol Theatre and Chinatown Night Market are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit World Square Shopping Centre and QVB. Circular Quay is another place to visit that comes recommended. Spend some time exploring the area’s activities, including golfing.