An airport shuttle, a poolside bar and a terrace are just a few of the amenities provided at Royal Hideaway Corales Beach, part of Barceló Hotel Group – Adults Only. Treat yourself to a body wrap, a hot stone massage or a manicure/pedicure at the on-site spa. The on-site local and international cuisine fine-dining restaurant, El Rincón de Juan Carlos, features ocean views. Yoga classes and aerobics classes are offered at the health club; Royal Hideaway Corales Beach, part of Barceló Hotel Group – Adults Only also has shopping on-site, a coffee shop/cafe and a garden. Stay connected with free in-room WiFi, and guests can find other amenities, such as a hair salon and a library.
Other Highlights Include
- 2 outdoor pools with sunloungers and pool umbrellas
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), bike hire and valet parking (surcharge)
- A round-trip airport shuttle (surcharge), an electric car charging station and wedding services
- Concierge services, ATM/banking services and a front desk safe
- Guest reviews speak highly of the helpful staff
Rooms at Royal Hideaway Corales Beach, part of Barceló Hotel Group – Adults Only
All 121 rooms boast comforts, such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, in addition to perks, such as laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditioning.
- Bathrooms with designer toiletries and hairdryers
- Wardrobes/cupboards, balconies and LED light bulbs
Royal Hideaway Corales Beach, part of Barceló Hotel Group – Adults Only is located in Costa Adeje, a neighbourhood in Adeje, and is in a rural area and near the beach. The area’s natural beauty can be seen at Fañabe Beach and La Caleta National Park, while Arona Pyramid and San Miguel Castle are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what’s happening at Tenerife Top Training or Magma Art and Congress Centre. Scuba diving offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
The nearest airport is