Located close to King Street Wharf and Queen Victoria Building, Mercure Sydney Wynyard provides a gym, a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. Guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
Other Highlights Include
- Self-parking (surcharge), express check-in and concierge services
- A lift, luggage storage and a water dispenser
- A 24-hour front desk and smoke-free property
- Guest reviews say good things about the helpful staff and proximity to public transport
Rooms at Mercure Sydney Wynyard
All 283 rooms offer comforts such as laptop-friendly workspaces and air conditioning, in addition to thoughtful touches such as late-night room service and free WiFi. Guests reviews give good marks for the clean rooms at the property.
- Recycling and LED light bulbs
- Bathrooms with eco-friendly toiletries and showers
- 40-inch plasma TVs with satellite channels
- Wardrobes/cupboards, separate sitting areas and mini fridges
In the entertainment district, Mercure Sydney Wynyard is in Sydney Central Business District, a walkable area in Sydney with good shopping. Sydney Opera House and International Convention Centre Sydney are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Victoria Building and Sydney Fish Market. King Street Wharf and Hyde Park are two other places to visit that come recommended. Guests appreciate the hotel’s convenience for public transportation: Wynyard Station is just steps away and Martin Place Station is 10 minutes on foot.