Take advantage of a rooftop terrace, a hair salon and dry cleaning/laundry services at Macleay Hotel. The on-site fine-dining restaurant, Diana, features Korean cuisine. In addition to a gym and a 24-hour business centre, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
Other Highlights Include
- An outdoor pool with sunloungers
- Full breakfast (surcharge), self-parking (surcharge) and express check-in
- A computer station, luggage storage and multilingual staff
- Barbecues, ATM/banking services and a lift
- Guest reviews speak highly of the helpful staff and location
Rooms at Macleay Hotel
All 90 rooms have comforts such as premium bedding and air conditioning, in addition to perks such as free WiFi and safes.
- Bathrooms with showers and free toiletries
- 68-cm HDTVs with digital channels and DVD players
- Kitchenettes, fridges and microwaves
Macleay Hotel is located in Potts Point, a neighbourhood in Sydney, and is near the airport and near a metro station. Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area’s natural beauty can explore Bondi Beach and Manly Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what’s going on at The Domain, or consider a night out at Hordern Pavilion. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with skydiving nearby.