Located close to El Alamein Fountain and Fitzroy Gardens, Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point, an IHG Hotel provides a terrace, a coffee shop/cafe and dry cleaning/laundry services. Active travellers can enjoy cycling at this hotel. The on-site Mediterranean cuisine restaurant, Sirocco, features al fresco dining. In addition to a bar and a 24-hour gym, guests can connect to free in-room WiFi.
Other Highlights Include
- Full breakfast (surcharge), bike hire and self-parking (surcharge)
- An electric car charging station, access to a nearby health club and babysitting (surcharge)
- A gift shop, meeting rooms and luggage storage
- Guest reviews give top marks for the helpful staff and location
Rooms at Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point, an IHG Hotel
All 288 rooms have comforts, such as 24-hour room service and premium bedding, as well as thoughtful touches, such as pillow menus and air conditioning. Guest reviews say good things about the clean, spacious rooms at the property.
- Tempur-Pedic beds, down duvets and free cots/infant beds
- Bathrooms with showers and shower/bath combinations
- 32-inch flat-screen TVs with premium channels
- Fridges, coffee/tea makers and daily housekeeping
Holiday Inn Sydney Potts Point, an IHG Hotel is located in Potts Point, a neighbourhood in Sydney, and is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Sydney Jewish Museum and Elizabeth Bay House are cultural highlights, and some of the area’s notable landmarks include El Alamein Fountain and McElhone Stairs. Fitzroy Gardens and Woolloomooloo Wharf are two other places to visit that come recommended. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with rock climbing, mountain climbing and hiking/biking trails.